Careers With SSI SCHAEFER
A Family Owned Company with a Global Reach
SSI SCHAEFER is the Global Leader in Logistics & Material Handling Solutions, with offices and manufacturing plants in 60 different countries. For more than 75 years SSI SCHAEFER has been providing storage and warehousing solutions for all types of facilities, from manufacturing plants to major distribution centers.
SSI SCHAEFER specializes in employing a vast array of automated and semi-automated technologies. We are the largest and most vertically-integrated system provider in the world. From initial Data Analysis and Consulting Services, to complete in-house manufacturing, including plastic containers and software, our ability to be a true turn-key partner positions us to cut out intermediary and 3D-party integrators which saves our customers money, coordination, and collaboration time during implementations. SSI SCHAEFER also has an international reputation as a leader in waste technology, the manufacture of refuse containers, and the design and manufacture of specialty packaging systems. Total integrated systems design, down to the smallest detail, has earned SSI SCHAEFER its #1 ranking in the industries we serve.
SSI SCHAEFER Systems International North America is the subsidiary office in the U.S. and Canada, with headquarters located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Since 1989, SSI Schaefer Systems International has undergone tremendous growth. Facilities in the Westlake Business Park in southwest Charlotte have expanded to four buildings with an additional manufacturing location in Lodi, California. SSI Schaefer Systems International also employs people at several customer sites across the U.S and Canada
An Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled
SCHAEFER is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Schaefer Systems International, please call 704-877-3564 or email email@example.com.
What's Great About Working for SSI SCHAEFER
- We offer excellent insurance benefits and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
- You will be working with the most sophisticated and complex equipment in the industry.
- We are a multi-national, multi-cultural organization that thrives on the diversity of our employees.
- We have been in business for over 75 years.
- We are financially sound.
- If you would like to travel in the US or internationally we regularly have opportunities available. If not that's okay too. You can work at one of our many customer locations across the US.
- We encourage our employees to think of new ways of doing things and to offer new perspectives.
- If you are passionate about learning, meeting challenges, and can make decisions on your own, you'll love SSI SCHAEFER.
As a group of companies, SSI SCHAEFER offers long-term prospects with further development opportunities and chances for advancement in a key global sector. We set new standards and build on the dynamics of our employees.
SSI SCHAEFER Videos
More Videos on YouTube