AF Transtac™ Containers
A family of returnable, stackable containers to efficiently transport goods. Sized to fit a standard 48" × 45" pallet, they make optimal use of 102" O.D. wide trailers. Transtac™ is one of the best means of transportation between an assembler and its suppliers. AF Containers also come in a variety of versions: ventilated bottoms, ventilated sidewalls, reinforced bottoms and with detached lids. The AF Transtac containers are the original industry standard and are perfect for heavy duty, demanding applications.
- Over 50 models, six footprints
- Heights from 4" to 14"
- Standard Transtac™ containers come with solid walls and solid textured bottoms
- Ergonomic handles on two sides
- Fingertip handles on adjacent sides
- Large, flat identification areas
- Optional molded-in cardholder where clearance permits
- Based on AIAG standard sizes
- Meet NAFTA specifications
- Compatible with 48" × 45" pallet system
- Automatic positioning, lifting and identification features
- Made of HDPE for excellent strength and durability
- Standard colors: charcoal, blue, green and light gray
AF Crosstac™ Returnable Containers
Crosstac™ containers are AF Transtac™ containers with a bottom design which permits cross stacking, regardless of container size. This results in less handling time and labor at line side, and significant cost savings. The bottom of the Crosstac™ container is designed so that large containers can be stacked on top of small ones or vice versa. Heights are calculated to add up to a level pallet load, regardless of how the containers are stacked. For the shipper this means less time is needed to cube a pallet efficiently. And, when the containers arrive at the cross dock, they are stacked on the pallet based on the order in which they will be used at the assembly line.
NF NewStac™ Containers
NewStac™ containers from Schaefer Systems International maximize functionality and minimize handling with features tailor-made for the automotive industry. Based on AIAG standard sizes, NF Containers meet NAFTA specifications. Molded out of Polypropylene, impact resistance is improved so damage and warranty claims are reduced. NF Containers feature ergonomic handles on two sides and fingertip handles on adjacent sides. Its newly designed sidewall and rimless option provide uninterrupted surfaces for placards - no more wrapping around rims, losing usable surface area. The 4-inch tall totes boast a patented label pocket which allows 4.0 x 6.5" KanBan cards to fit entirely within the sidewall, protected from folding damage or accidental removal.
- Lightest weight totes per size in industry
- Available in 17 sizes
- 3 bottom designs to choose from: Smooth, Crosstac™ or Crosspad
- Patented label pocket to protect KanBan cards
- Finger cutout provides easy access for KanBan card removal
- Improved impact strength
- 100% compatible with existing box lines
- Rimless versions and smooth sidewall contours for optimal placard application
- Drain holes available
Ready to order?
A qualified representative will respond to your message as quickly as possible.
Packaging Systems Division Videos
Sales Territory Map - PSD
Contact your local representative for more information.