Straight Wall Containers
ELB Light Container
LIGHTER BY DESIGN - Light as a feather yet extremely sturdy
SSI SCHAEFER has developed more than 2,000 types of high-quality warehouse, order picking and transport containers. Our know-how has continually developed through years of experience, use of state-of-the-art technologies and intensive collaboration with customers. Whether boxes are needed for electrical parts, automotive accessories, mail order items, computer chips, food, or paperback books − we can develop the right solution.
We have brought together our knowledge from all special applications to produce an innovative high-tech product. This all-round container, designed for everyday use, is feather light, extremely sturdy and most importantly sensibly priced. Designed using a new material and new tool technology, the ELB Light Container is a high-quality product which can be used for virtually any purpose and best of all: it's affordable for all!
EF Euro-Fix Containers With Solid or Mesh Base & Sides
Schaefer's complete line of stack-only containers for storage, distribution and work-in-process applications. Modular to 32" × 48" Euro-pallet and to 48" × 40" pallets. Made of polypropylene, the Euro-Fix Container is available with solid sides and bottom and in mesh versions.
Designed for Versatility
Euro-Fix containers are sturdy yet lightweight, easy to clean and suitable for use with foods. They are resistant to most oils and acids and can withstand temperature extremes, making them ideal for a variety of different applications. Sturdy stacking rims ensure the containers can be securely stacked with a stacking load of up to 272 lbs. Ribbing affords high integral rigidity. Smooth base and interior permit filling to maximum capacity.
- Available in 72 sizes, five footprints
- Heights from 3" to 16.5"
- Standard colors: red or grey; additional colors are available, minimum quantities apply
- Over 15 lids, clips and accessories
- A true family of products which can be interstacked on a pallet
- Designed for high cube utilization and strength
- Made of polypropylene which makes the Euro-Fix economical, durable and easy to clean
- Available in conductive version
- Spacing, number and thickness of ribs add even more strength and years of life to the container
- Some containers are available with reinforced bottoms to support even heavier loads, and for quiet operation in automated storage systems
- The EF 8320, a 4.59 cubic foot capacity container, features a ribbed traction bottom for maximum load bearing and smooth conveyor operation
LTB Heavy Duty Straight Wall Containers feature a specially designed bottom which provides high rigidity for any application, including automated storage systems. Made of FDA approved polypropylene, Schaefer LTB Stackable Containers feature double-wall corners, a reinforced lower and upper rim as well as four sturdy corner posts. The spcially designed bottom ensures trouble-free running on all conveyors. This design guarantees a high resistance to twisting and superior performance, even on automated storage systems. Sizes stack and inter-stack. Newly designed hand holds for ergonomic manual handling and smooth inside walls for easy cleaning. With the usage of dust covers or hinged lids, the lLTB is ready for shipment while retaining the ability for automated unstacking and secure storage in mini-loads and modular shelving systems.
- Made of polypropylene
- Available in blue and grey
- Rigid and robust
- Double-wall corner reinforcement
- Smooth inside walls
- Compatible with all Euro-dimension containers
- Reinforced bottom
- Weight capacity 110 lbs.
- Drainage holes optional
- Optional attached, 2-part hinged lid
- Hot stamping available
Preferred worldwide by manufacturers of automated storage and retrieval systems. These containers are designed and built by Schaefer for operation in automated systems.
- Twelve sizes, three footprints
- Heights from 5" to 16.5"
- Made of polypropylene or conductive polypropylene
- Standard color is red
- Maximum storage efficiency
- Designed for operation in AS/RS
- Reinforced bottom for use in unsupported rack
- Vertical lifting features
- Automatic positioning features
- Horizontal insertion and extraction features
- Bar code areas on all sides
- 8.25" × 3.25" card holder molded-in
AF Transtac™ Containers
A family of returnable, stackable containers to efficiently transport goods. Sized to fit a standard 48" × 45" pallet, they make optimal use of 102" O.D. wide trailers. Transtac™ is one of the best means of transportation between an assembler and its suppliers. AF Containers also come in a variety of versions: ventilated bottoms, ventilated sidewalls, reinforced bottoms and with detached lids. The AF Transtac containers are the original industry standard and are perfect for heavy duty, demanding applications.
- Over 50 models, six footprints
- Heights from 4" to 14"
- Standard Transtac™ containers come with solid walls and solid textured bottoms
- Ergonomic handles on two sides
- Fingertip handles on adjacent sides
- Large, flat identification areas
- Optional molded-in cardholder where clearance permits
- Based on AIAG standard sizes
- Meet NAFTA specifications
- Compatible with 48" × 45" pallet system
- Automatic positioning, lifting and identification features
- Made of HDPE for excellent strength and durability
- Standard colors: charcoal, blue, green and light gray
AF Crosstac™ Returnable Containers
Crosstac™ containers are AF Transtac™ containers with a bottom design which permits cross stacking, regardless of container size. This results in less handling time and labor at line side, and significant cost savings. The bottom of the Crosstac™ container is designed so that large containers can be stacked on top of small ones or vice versa. Heights are calculated to add up to a level pallet load, regardless of how the containers are stacked. For the shipper this means less time is needed to cube a pallet efficiently. And, when the containers arrive at the cross dock, they are stacked on the pallet based on the order in which they will be used at the assembly lin
NF NewStac™ Containers
NewStac™ containers from Schaefer Systems International maximize functionality and minimize handling with features tailor-made for the automotive industry. Based on AIAG standard sizes, NF Containers meet NAFTA specifications. Moded out of Polypropylene, impact resistance is improved so damage and warranty claims are reduced. NF Containers feature ergonomic handles on two sides and fingertip handles on adjacent sides. Its newly designed sidewall and rimless option provide uninterrupted surfaces for placards - no more wrapping around rigs, losing usable surface area. The 4-inch tall totes boast a patented label pocket which allows 4.0 x 6.5" KanBan cards to fit entirely within the sidewall, protected from folding damage or accidental removal.
- Lightest weight totes per size in industry
- Available in 17 sizes
- 3 bottom designs to choose from: Smooth, Crosstac™ or Crosspad
- Patented label pocket to protect KanBan cards
- Finger cutout provides easy access for KanBan card removal
- Improved impact strength
- 100% compatible with existing box lines
- Rimless versions and smooth sidewall contours for optimal placard application
- Drain holes available
LTF Medium Duty Straight Wall Containers
LTF containers feature a reinforced base with patented design for silent running on conveyor systems, perpendicular sides for maximum usable internal space, specially designed corner posts to facilitate high stacking loads and easy cleaning, protected area for barcode label holders, vertical lifting slots and centering holes, and are RFID compatible. The LTF is a special projects container that requires a 1,000 minimum quantity orde