BulkStac™ Collapsible Bulk Containers
THE RIGHT CONTAINER FOR ANY JOB
Designed for efficiency and high performance, BulkStac™ offers advantages that really stack up. Erected heights of 33.8" and 25.6" provide maximum utilization of truck volume, lowering transportation cost. Bulkstac™ 34" and 25" containers collapse to a 12.75" height, allowing them to be stacked 9 high with 234 containers per truck load. Compared to the industry standard of 208 containers per truckload, our customers cut freight costs by 12.5%. Our innovatively designed container base has a flat deck and provides more usable internal cube than comparable containers. BulkStac™ also provides stability with our periphery runner design, eliminating the need for a center foot which can damage product in the container below. No other bulk shipping container in the industry combines as many benefits, making BulkStac™ ideal for multiple applications in industries such as Automotive, Appliance, Agriculture, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, and Electronics.
Ready to order?
A qualified representative will respond to your message as quickly as possible.
- 12.75" collapsed stack height allowing for 234 containers on return shipments
- Option of access doors on all 4 sides for 34", 42", 45" and 50" heights
- 25.6" and 33.8" erected heights for standard containers provide maximum utilization of truck volume
- 8 drain holes in deck floor to prevent moisture collection
- Banding slots on 45" walls Ergonomic
- Lighter tare weight than competitive boxes
- Wider access door opening than competitive containers
- Molded-in finger tabs on walls for easy container set up
- One-piece snap-in release latches
- Integrated door hinge using 4 injection-molded push pins
- Large center feet accept ID plates up to 8.9" wide by 3.3" tall
- Large 5.25" × 13.5" label area per wall
- Able to place two AIAG 4.5" x6.5" placards side by side
- Slots for AFCH08 kanban cardholders
- Added screw holes and positioning lines in label area to accommodate multiple label systems
Engineered Design Features
- One-piece base and fork straps
- Modified fork opening to withstand impact from forklifts
- Added radii in feet corners to prevent cracking or splitting
- Optimized base design allows only minimal deflection
- No center foot on the base eliminates potential product damage in the container below, due to deflection past product fill line
Sales Territory Map - PSD
Contact your local representative for more information.