KDR Gravity Flow Shelving
On-line Shelving from SSI Schaefer is specifically designed for assembly line production.
Schaefer has combined the traditional incline shelf and roller live storage principles in the KDR Gravity Flow Rack Shelving, creating a non-powered storage and retrieval system. You can buy a complete unit, or add levels to existing Pallet Rack Installations. Gravity flow rack reduces travel time and increases order fulfillment speed, while providing an organized, high-density storage system. Designed for fast-moving small to medium-sized parts with high volume, KDR offers a perfect blend of heavy-duty ruggedness and ergonomics, making it ideal for assembly line-side operations, and traditional first-in/first-out applications. KDR levels are fully adjustable in 0.25" high or 1" angle increments. In addition to that, width between the roller tracks is adjustable in 0.1875" increments, enabling the use of virtually any container. KDR Systems are fully compatible with Schafer Bins & Containers. KDR Gravity Flow Rack units available in stock.
KDR Gravity Flow Rack Shelving
- Starter units include 2 frames with anchors, shims and top caps, 4 beams and 3 Gravity Flow Levels. Guides and Rollers qty varies per width, check size details for additional information.
- KDR levels are fully adjustable in 0.25" high or 1" angle increments for improved ergonomy
- Rollers & guides adjustable in 0.18" increments across the width to fit any container
- Designed for fast-moving small to medium-sized parts with high volume
- Levels can hold up to 2,400lbs, for a maximum 5,500lbs per complete unit
- 4 bolts are all it takes to build the levels. The rest of the items simply snap and lock in for convenient, hassle-free assembly