R7000® On-line Shelving
On-line Shelving from SSI Schaefer is specifically designed for assembly line production.
With the shelves angled at 15°, workers can easily see and pick the parts they need, while new parts are supplied from the back, to guarantee continuous production. Bottom shelves can be inverted so that empty containers slide out of the way. On-Line offers a cost-efficient stock and storage solution for assembly line operations and is an effective way to utilize the valued space of most assembly line processes. Units can be used with casters to increase flexibility. Pre-assembled frames make installation a quick and smooth process.
Live storage systems are a great way to add more efficiency to your distribution. Using these shelves, your staff may order pick directly out of packages or totes. By shortening the routes and making the work less ergonomically challenging, you will lower the burden on your workforce and speed up the processes at the same time. Because the shelves are refilled from the rear, there is no interference between feeding and order picking, thus reducing the likelihood of interruptions of these processes considerably.
R3000 Tilted Starter On-Line Shelving
- Increase productivity of your assembly line
- Double box-style shelves support 550 lbs
- Shelves angled at 15° for fast and ergonomic picking
- Bottom shelves can be inverted to return empty containers
- Pre-assembled frames make installation a quick and smooth process.
- Footplates included with every unit